It's fun to scroll pictures and vision, wondering whose, seeing if your guess is correct. Seeing a just a little of your work, I could surmise, b+w a big clue. I like the gleaming escalator. I was appreciating the precisely scooped indent where the hand rest nestles into beautifully figured stone yesterday, just made a shot of a stone detail, before meeting painter / museum dude Joel Ulmer at the top. Then I wanted to photograph him, but talked to him and looked at his work instead. Such a fun place(!) nice concise series. For all the grand clean space, there's much fine detail to enjoy. Counterpoint to gothic cathedral elaboration.
It's fun to scroll pictures and vision, wondering whose, seeing if your guess is correct. Seeing a just a little of your work, I could surmise, b+w a big clue. I like the gleaming escalator. I was appreciating the precisely scooped indent where the hand rest nestles into beautifully figured stone yesterday, just made a shot of a stone detail, before meeting painter / museum dude Joel Ulmer at the top. Then I wanted to photograph him, but talked to him and looked at his work instead. Such a fun place(!) nice concise series. For all the grand clean space, there's much fine detail to enjoy. Counterpoint to gothic cathedral elaboration.
ReplyDeleteLove the 1st photo/
ReplyDeleteThe first photo is way cool; once again you've added color to the B&W at the perfect place and time!
ReplyDeleteI like the top one very much: good catch!
ReplyDelete